Taft is pleased to be involved in the twelfth annual Technology First Ohio Information Security Conference at the Sinclair Ponitz Center in Dayton, Ohio on March 11. The conference will focus on three tracks:
Two Taft partners, Jackie M. Bennett, Jr. and William C. Wagner, will serve as panelists during the daylong conference.
• Bennett will address “Critical Steps for Responding to Network Intrusions and Data Breaches” from 11:10 am – 12:10 pm.
• Following the keynote luncheon, Wagner will discuss “Insurance Coverage for Privacy and Data Breaches – Hot Topics and Critical Issues” from 1:45 pm – 2:45 pm.
About Taft’s Privacy and Data Security Practice Group
Thirty-four attorneys with multiple legal discipline experience comprise Taft’s Privacy and Data Security Practice group. We help our clients:
• Defend and prosecute privacy and data security claims.
• Respond to regulatory and criminal investigations.
• Manage data breach notification and incident response.
• Implement data security programs.
• Resolve transactional disputes.
About Technology First
Technology First is an IT industry trade association created for individuals to grow their business, share knowledge, learn new skills, seek new opportunities and explore the future. Its goal is to transform the Dayton region into the gold standard for the best-connected Information Technology community. For more information about the conference, click here.