Managing data security in compliance with privacy laws is critical. We proactively help our clients assess their compliance and identify the greatest areas in need of attention and improvement.
To help our clients, we:
- Defend and prosecute privacy and data security claims.
- Respond to regulatory and criminal investigations.
- Manage data breach notification and incident response.
- Implement data security programs.
- Resolve transactional disputes.
Attorneys across multiple practice groups have experience with the full range of laws, policies and regulations associated with privacy and data security, including, but not limited to:
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Banking & Finance